StickDude Killing Arena 4 StickDude Killing Arena 4

a bit one-sided

the animation was pretty good, but it seemed to be that only one stickman would lead, kill, have to reload or something and eventually die. try adding more of an "arena" element where many people would be fighting at the same time. not just one guy with a grenade launcher/bow/uzi/ect killing several poorly armed sticks before being destroyed to make room for the next guy.

also, it strikes me as quite odd that you could build a helicopter and a jetpack in full 3d using Swift 3D, but you still constructed the background in 2D.. im sure making a 3d background would have made for an interesting style and some improvement.

the concept of a stickfighting arena is, unfortunatley, very unoriginal, and it has become the practice of many to put such animations with just simple sticks blowing each other up with the same motions time and time again. i suggest that, with your skill, (and i think you've definetly got talent) you go and put some real time and effort into an orignal concept, which will help you stand out more.

Join The Army! Join The Army!

great to see it progress

great movie, you've definetly got some talent when it comes to animating, but its been awesome to see this get a front page after first coming across it on the BBS.

i hope to see more from you in future, you've got a good style, and i hope it does wonders for you at university :)

Knee Deep in Death Knee Deep in Death

nice.

pretty damn good. so you didnt rotoscope it at all? looks like you did, though

Edge of Sanity Edge of Sanity

blew my mind.

but i do like to be credited for everything.

pure satire.

MindFeed MindFeed

interesting. buuutt...

very well done, and it was a lot of fun to play through; the questions were... interesting, to say the least.

however, you should really credit the source of the music? its from the half-life 2 soundtrack, right?

K-Guare responds:

Yes indeed it is :]
I did credit it, it's in the credits. Lol.

Spectrum Genesis Spectrum Genesis

a great remake..

a very good game based around that concept, i remeber spin doctor, and it's a great way to re-make the same concept, with more colourful graphics... nothing beats the original, though.

Bobz!!!!!!!!!!! Bobz!!!!!!!!!!!

nice..

pretty good, reminds me of the jungle in some ways, because of the drone and the reverb :)

mabye needs a bit more variation.

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

...got balls.

now it takes balls to produce a track like that. you defintetly got songwriting and singing skills. 10/10. long live amiga.

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha yeah, somebody has to say it. So I did! Amiga forever, indeed. Thanks for the 10 man :)

Cult Of Whisperers Cult Of Whisperers

great ambience

that was pretty good! i think the underlying bass could have been made louder, to give it that little bit extra :P

sculpted-cold responds:

Good point, but when I made this...I honestly had no clue how to EQ haha.

Empoleon Empoleon

Makes me think of...

... A glorified Tux, the linux penguin!